Does your investor presentation clearly articulate your passion, commitment and value in 20 minutes or less? The development and delivery of a presentation plays a critical part in getting the attention you want and deserve. Every company has a different story to tell, but most of the time the presentations are in the same format, in the same room, and to the same people. Our team has had the privilege of watching and developing biotech company presentations for over 15 years.
Checklist for a Successful Investor Presentation
- Organize your company background and business strategy
- Clearly communicate the passion, commitment and value you will bring to executing on your plan
- Support your business pitch
- Deliver a powerful and memorable story that facilitates an ongoing discussion
- Should be less than 25 slides
Find out how we have helped others - drop us a line if you have questions about your investor pitch.