- Completed a Bachelor’s degree, in marketing, communications biology or chemistry-related major with research experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Resourceful, “can do” attitude
- Superior organization skills
- Solid internet research skills
- Knowledge of social media
- Mac and MS Office proficiency; experience with Adobe CS is a plus
- Not afraid of responsibility or unglamorous, intern-y tasks
To create a new kind of marketing partner – one with exceptional strategic, scientific, creative and digital talent that can affect real change by lifting life science brands beyond their technologies and facilitating effective, meaningful and authentic conversations with customers and other important stakeholders. We have our sights set on working with the world's most important companies solving the most pressing scientific and healthcare challenges of today.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer comprehensive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K. Please include a cover letter, resume and compensation requirements.