The Account Executive is responsible for working directly with clients on a daily basis to set expectations, gather requirements, create contact reports, schedule meetings and communicate deliverables with the Resource/Project Manager to make sure everyone is on the same page.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness to aggressively meet project deadlines/milestones, internal team needs and clients expectations, this includes:
Create and maintain client work within the company's Production Platform
Schedule (internal / external) in conjunction with Resource/ Project Manager
Maintain project documentation, file structure (internal / external)
Manage assets (internal / external)
Performance tracking (hours)
Manage budget goals for projects
Provide post-production report (internal / external)
Communicate with internal and external teams to ensure expectations are set and all deliverables met on schedule and within budget.
Identify and negotiate proposals.
Ensure stringent quality control process for all deliverables.
Be an expert in conflict resolution and negotiation, with strong written and oral communication skills.
Retain, grow and develop accounts through daily interactions with clients.
- Bachelors’ degree required
- 2-4 years agency experience; life science industry knowledge strongly preferred
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Aptitude for learning new skills (both technical and organic) and procedures is essential
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Adaptable to change and able to multitask
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Able to speak and write clearly and persuasively
To create a new kind of marketing partner – one with exceptional strategic, scientific, creative and digital talent that can affect real change by lifting life science brands beyond their technologies and facilitating effective, meaningful and authentic conversations with customers and other important stakeholders. We have our sights set on working with the world's most important companies solving the most pressing scientific and healthcare challenges of today.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer comprehensive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K. Please include a cover letter, resume and compensation requirements.