The Motion Designer needs to be a natural visual thinker, ready to expand on their skills and learn from members of the Creative team, in order to flourish. Proactive in approach, and with a genuine understanding of the visual medium, the role is very ‘hands-on’ and often busy.
- Work with creative teams, producers and studio manager to create an array of motion graphic video content and overlays for use by clients across multiple platforms, including but not limited to digital video content, brand films, and social media.
- Work will include 2D motion graphics and animation, knowledge of 3D animation a plus.
- Basic audio editing, effects and music selection may be needed.
- Follow creative direction and art direction responsibly and effectively.
- Clearly and confidently articulate thoughts, conceptualize approaches, ideas and solutions based on your knowledge, design skill and graphical expertise.
- Uphold graphic aesthetic and integrity of the original design while producing a high volume of new assets.
The Motion Designer needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities including:
- Expert user of Adobe Premiere and/or AfterEffects
- An understanding of creative design and layout
- Strong skills with the entire Adobe Cloud Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Acrobat, in addition to video editing/production software
- The ability to build creative and unique ideas
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers
- The flexibility to adapt your ideas to suit client expectations
- Aptitude to work constructively under stress in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Minimum 2 Years of Industry Experience
- Thorough knowledge of the following software applications is required Adobe Cloud Creative Suite – AfterEffects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, Codex, Compression Formats In Design, Acrobat, Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Benefit to have knowledge in Cinema 4D
- Experience in on-site videography including lighting and audio set up
- Background in graphic design
To create a new kind of marketing partner – one with exceptional strategic, scientific, creative and digital talent that can affect real change by lifting life science brands beyond their technologies and facilitating effective, meaningful and authentic conversations with customers and other important stakeholders. We have our sights set on working with the world's most important companies solving the most pressing scientific and healthcare challenges of today.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer comprehensive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K. Please include a cover letter, resume and compensation requirements.