- Efficiently and effectively coordinates internal resources and projects between all agency departments.
- Oversees the project to ensure process is followed between departments.
- Supports and communicates with internal and external (vendor) teams to ensure expectations are set, resources are assigned and all deliverables are met on schedule and within budget.
- Coordinates proofreading efforts across the agency.
- Expert in conflict resolution and negotiation, with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Completion of appropriate production tasks (content management and input, etc.).
- Ensure stringent quality control process for all deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes (HTML knowledge a plus) and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components
- Conceptual understanding of front and back-end development as well as print production
- Ability to work under deadlines on multiple projects and multi-task and process information expeditiously
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills across all print and digital, and ability to apply leading edge industry trends to improve marketing and advertising production
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Solid track record of successfully leading projects from initiation to completion, error-free, on-time and on-budget
- Team-building, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive decision-maker, leader and motivator
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams in high-pressure situations
- Strong computer skills required including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Advertising agency experience preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite and HTML experience a plus
To create a new kind of marketing partner – one with exceptional strategic, scientific, creative and digital talent that can affect real change by lifting life science brands beyond their technologies and facilitating effective, meaningful and authentic conversations with customers and other important stakeholders. We have our sights set on working with the world's most important companies solving the most pressing scientific and healthcare challenges of today.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer comprehensive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K. Please include a cover letter, resume and compensation requirements.