As 2020 dawns, the HDMZ team has gathered a few highlights from the inevitable 2019 year-end wrap ups as well as visionary 2020 predictions. We hope you enjoy!
- 2019 in limericks: The highs and lows from the life sciences [STAT News]
- A look at the highs and lows for Facebook in 2019 [Ad Age]
- Google Webmaster 2019 Wrap Up [Google]
- SEMrush Global Marketing Day 2019 Podcasts [SEMrush]
Neat stuff: 30-60 minute highlights for all areas of digital marketing, from experts in Advertising, Social Strategy, Community Building, and more.
- 12 Times Science Proved the World Is Amazing in 2019 [Live Science]
LookING Forward to 2020:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences Predictions 2020 [Deloitte]
- Seeing 2020: 4 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Be Thinking About [AdRoll]
Thought leaders share predictions for critical trends:
- Conversational Marketing
- AI/ML Powered Data Management
- Community Marketing
- Consumer Privacy
- What will 2020 bring for medicine and science? [STAT News]
A compliation of predictions from 16 thought leaders.
- 3 Trends in biotech to watch in 2020 [STAT News]
- 3 Stories to watch in health tech in 2020 [STAT News]
- A glimpse into what’s coming in 2020 [American Association of Advertising Agencies]
- Collaboration fatigue is coming. The next iteration of collaborations is co-creation:
In a time where consumers can immediately see through inauthenticity, brands have to work harder and smarter to make meaningful and lasting partnerships with those that are moving culture.
- Multimodal design for frictionless user experience: We want digital experiences to operate as frictionlessly as possible, but our devices still don’t speak the same language. The goal is a world in which all of our devices operate with a universal set of controls and commands that feeds a much larger, integrated technological ecosystem.
- What Does 2020 Have in Store for the Life Sciences? [BioSpace]
- Here are the top tech trends of 2020, according to top experts [Fast Company]
- The Outlook for 2020 and Beyond [GEN]
- The science stories likely to make headlines in 2020 [Science]
- The Advances that Will Shape Life Sciences in the 2020s [The Scientist]